All vehicles will be properly spaced to ensure Social Distancing. Both Elementary and Upper Campus families are all encouraged to line the parking lot of our new AZACS campus on 14th street and Indian School starting at 9:00am on Saturday, May 9th. AZACS Teachers and Staff will wind through a parade route of students and families promptly at 9:30am.
Families and friends are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to decorate their cars as well as make and display signs and banners in a show of support.
HORN HONKING IS HIGHLY DISCOURAGED. Horn honking could cause harm to some students.
Once the AZACS Teachers and Staff have completely gone through the parade route, students and families will be required to exit the parking lot immediately. Congregating and socializing will not be permitted.
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
- Vehicles will be spaced two parking spots apart.
- Approaching AZACS teachers and staff will not be permitted.
- Parents can choose to stay in vehicles or stand within designated space.
- Once parade is over, all parking spaces must be vacated immediately.
- Everyone must register to ensure proper spacing. Click here or on the link below.